SIMPLE SOCCER FOOTBALL KIT – RELEASE NOTES
2) Control markers per player position (optional). Example: The defender’s control marker can look different to the midfielder’s control marker. These are set on the Match Prefabs prefab.
3) Added fake shadows (optional). This is mainly for performance reasons on mobile devices. The default shadows are each a simple quad with a texture. It can be set per team or per player, and also for the ball. Shadow prefabs are located in the folder: SimSoc\Prefabs\Shadows
4) UI helper script to change all the button images on menus: Scripts\UI\Helpers\SsChangeButtonImages.cs
5) Mouse input: Option to pass to mouse position.
6) Fixed some of the audio to work with WebGL.