Simple Soccer Football Kit is a Unity asset, soccer starter kit, that makes it easy for you to create soccer games. It is primarily aimed at simple, action soccer games.
You can buy the kit here:
You can play the demos here:
You can find more info in the discussions about the kit on the Unity forum thread:
Requires Unity 5.2.1 or higher.
- Easy to modify/add:
- Teams. The kit has 8 teams, and the number can be increased (or decreased).
- Players. Numerous player properties are available to edit.
- Playing fields.
- Soccer balls. There are 3 balls available: white soccer ball, bowling ball, beach ball.
- It is also easy to replace the existing art assets with your own.
- Works on desktop, web and mobile.
- Support for 2 players (not on mobile).
- Various input methods (e.g. keyboard, mouse, gamepad, accelerometer, touch), and easy to add new ones.
- 2 types of tournaments: Log based (e.g. leagues) and single-elimination.
- Includes the source code.
HOW TO SETUP THE KIT
Please check the manual for setup instructions and upgrade guidelines: